Athens Police arrested three men on drug charges, and one of them is charged with theft, too. All three are in the Limestone County Jail without bond.
TK Gill, Antonio Stinnett, and Julius Allen are each charged with Unlawful Possession of a Controlled Substance and Unlawful Possession of Marijuana. Police said they found cocaine, marijuana and other property related to the sale and distribution of illegal drugs.
During the search, officers discovered auto parts purchased with a stolen credit card. It lead to an added charge against Gill of receiving stolen property.
- Three men arrested on drug, theft charges in Athens
- Athens woman facing drug trafficking charges
- Athens man charged with drug trafficking
- Two Athens brothers arrested on drug-related charges
- Suspect arrested for several thefts at motels in Athens
- Car theft investigation in Athens leads to man's arrest
- Three men arrested on drug charges in Decatur
- Limestone County investigators arrest three men on drug charges
- Two Athens men arrested after armed robbery at B&K Grocery
- Two arrested on drug charges