Three people were arrested after reports of thefts at four residences and one business in East Lawrence County.
Calvin Nelms, 35, of Moulton was charged with Receiving Stolen Property in the second degree, Fraudulent Use of Debit/Credit Card, and Identity Theft.
Brandon Stewart, 30, of Hartselle was charged with Burglary in the third degree and Theft of Property in the second degree.
Nicole Tucker, 26, was charged with Receiving Stolen Property in the second degree.
According to authorities, beginning in January several vacant homes, cabins, and a business were burglarized.
Officials said, electrical wire, copper tubes, a generator, and personal property were stolen.
Sheriff Gene Mitchell told WAAY 31, some of the property was recovered and the investigation is still on going.
- Three people arrested after burglaries in Lawrence Co.
- 19 arrested in Lawrence County drug operation
- People in Lawrence and Colbert County continue cleanup after tornado
- Shooting reported in Lawrence County
- Lawrence County elects new sheriff
- Man arrested for vehicle thefts in Lawrence Co.
- Lawrence County deputy arrested on domestic violence charge
- Florence man arrested for multiple vehicle burglaries
- Man arrested after car burglaries in Decatur
- Lawrence County man killed in wreck