The Mayor of Madison said the Three Springs Juvenile Facility has made several safety improvements.
On Monday Mayor Finley did not give specific information about monthly meetings the city and three springs have been having since April.
On Tuesday he told WAAY 31 the facility has added fencing, cameras inside and outside, and made the cameras remote accessible.
The city also continue to have monthly meetings with owners of the facility to talk about safety.
- Three Springs facility safety improvements
- Deadly Madison County intersection getting safety improvements
- Madison mayor announces Three Springs facility will become community center
- Truck driving mandate could improve safety, delay delivery of products
- Madison City Schools looks to improve school safety
- Madison City Schools looks to improve safety in several ways
- Madison County road getting $1.1 million dollar safety improvements
- City of Madison making safety improvements to Dublin Park
- Skilled to Work: New advanced manufacturing facility helps improve state labor force participation
- Huntsville to work with 2 other cities to improve road safety