Three University of Alabama football players were suspended only days before the Orange Bowl. According to the Associated Press, Coach Saban would only say it was for violating team rules, but did not elaborate further. The players are left guard Deonte Brown, tight end Kedrick James, and offensive lineman Elliot Baker. They did not make the trip with the team to Miami for practice ahead of Saturday's game. Brown replaced Lester Cotton as the starter in midseason. Brown has been dealing with a turf toe injury.
The only reason given for the suspension was violation of team rules.
Posted: Dec 25, 2018 8:24 AM
- Three Bama players suspended ahead of Orange Bowl
- Alabama players react to Orange Bowl victory
- Bama's big chill
- Saban Shares Superstitions Ahead of Orange Bowl Match Up
- Two more Bama players announce they're entering NFL Draft
- Orange Bowl Predictions by South Beach Goers
- Tua injured in first Bama spring practice
- Restaurants competing for "Bama's Best Breakfast" title
- Vandy looks to end streak vs Bama
- A&M, Bama meet in conference play
Scroll for more content...