Now that our cold front is well to our east, we are dealing with our coldest temperatures since April.
Our weather will continue to be fall-like through next week, but we are tracking some slight changes. We are looking at some cloud cover later this evening along with some showers Sunday. The rain chances will also linger through Tuesday if the front stalls out near the Valley.
After the front, we will see a couple days with highs in the low 60s.
- Big changes bring in our coldest morning since April
- National Championship Game brings big business
- As snow and rain move out, winter storm brings in 'coldest air of the season'
- Coldest air of the season so far arrives this weekend
- Storms to bring damaging winds Thursday morning
- JetBlue radio failure brings big scare at JFK airport
- 'Coldest air in a generation' hits the Midwest. Officials warn of almost instant frostbite
- Warm finish to April
- Tropical Storm Michael brings small impact, big influence on our weather this week
- Bama's big chill