Huntsville Police arrested 24-year-old Welton Brown in connection to a deadly shooting which took place on Binford Drive in late January.
Brown is now the fourth suspect arrested in the case. He is charged with First Degree Murder for the shooting death of Raemon Ross.
Before he died, Ross told police two men knocked on his door and tried to rob him before shooting him.
Brown, who is from New Orleans, is currently in the Jefferson Parish Jail in Louisiana waiting extradition. No word yet on a timetable for extradition.
Police said Brown was found driving the vehicle supposedly used to leave the scene of the murder.
Another suspect in the case, Charles Mosby, was arrested in New Orleans back in March and ultimately extradited to Huntsville.
The two other men charged in the case are Kason Grady and Fortino Davis.
- Fourth arrest made in deadly Huntsville shooting
- Arrest made in Huntsville gas station shooting
- Huntsville police officers cleared in deadly shooting
- Huntsville Taco Bell reopens after deadly shooting
- Florence shooting victims identified, no arrests made
- Police chief defends Huntsville officers' deadly shooting of Haraesheo Rice
- Huntsville officers cleared in deadly Savoy Circle police shooting
- Man responsible for deadly Huntsville shooting turned himself in
- Victim identified in Huntsville's Budget Inn deadly shooting
- Names released after deadly shooting at Huntsville IHOP