A man wanted for the January shooting death of a man at his Huntsville apartment has been arrested in Florida.
Kason Christopher Grady, 28, was arrested at a hotel in St. Petersburg, Fla., on Thursday, Huntsville police said. He was being held in the Pinellas County Jail until he can be extradited back to Huntsville.
Grady faces a capital murder charge for the Jan. 28 shooting death of Raemon Ross.
Ross told police two men knocked on his door and tried to rob him before shooting him. Ross died a short time later.
Police already have two other men in custody for Ross's murder. Charles Anthony Mosby, 28, was arrested March 6 in New Orleans and brought back to Huntsville. Fotino Davis, 24, was arrested in Memphis in late April.
Police have not released the identity of their fourth suspect.
- Arrest made in Binford Drive murder
- Third arrest made in Binford Drive murder
- Second man sought in Binford Drive murder case
- Teenager on bike hit near Seminole Drive and Binford Drive in Huntsville
- Huntsville police: Teen transported to hospital after shooting on Binford Drive
- Second arrest made in Phil Campbell murder
- Arrest made in 2012 Huntsville murder cold case
- Arrests made in drive-by shooting that killed 3-year-old girl
- Florence shooting victims identified, no arrests made
- Arrest made in Decatur bank robbery