The well-known Austin, Texas-based Tex-Mex restaurant, Chuy’s, will be opening its first Huntsville location in the spring of 2019 in the Shops at Merchants Square at Bob Wallace Avenue. The restaurant will hire approximately 145 employees, including front-of-house hosts, servers, bussers, bartenders and kitchen staff.
Full-time and part-time positions are available, and applicants can apply in person starting Monday, February 25 at 935 Bob Wallace Avenue SW, Huntsville, Alabama 35801 or online at www.chuys.com/careers.
The restaurant, which was founded in 1982, already has locations in Nashville, Chattanooga, Atlanta, Birmingham and Tuscaloosa.
For more information, click HERE.
- Chuy’s Tex-Mex restaurant opening Huntsville location, hiring 145 employees
- Chuy’s Tex-Mex restaurant opening first Huntsville location
- Cook Out opens first Huntsville location
- This is when Topgolf will open its Huntsville location
- Rocket Republic brewery to open second location in Huntsville
- Woodbridge hiring 25 in Huntsville area
- 3 new restaurants coming to downtown Huntsville
- First restaurant announced for downtown Huntsville development
- Huntsville restaurants stop handing out plastic straws
- Local Huntsville restaurant broken into overnight