The lane closure on the northbound South Memorial Parkway service road planned for today has been cancelled and rescheduled for 9 to 3 p.m. tomorrow (Thursday, May 31), weather permitting.
Yesterday, the Alabama Department of Transportation advised motorists that the inside lane of the northbound South Memorial Parkway (U.S. 231/Alabama 53) service road will be closed from north of Lily Flagg Road to north of Byrd Spring Road from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
If weather permits, the roads will closed Thursday for concrete work. The inside left turn lane from Byrd Spring Road eastbound to the northbound service road will also be closed.
- The lane closure on the northbound South Memorial Parkway cancelled
- Lane closures on South Memorial Parkway
- Traffic alert: Wreck closes some northbound lanes of Memorial Parkway
- Huntsville police: Northbound traffic down to one lane after wreck on Memorial Parkway at Mastin Lake
- Video: Wreck blocks lanes on Memorial Parkway
- Lane Closure on I-65 northbound to be expected this weekend
- South Memorial Parkway mainline opening soon
- Truck overturns on south Memorial Parkway
- South Memorial Parkway mainline to open
- South Memorial Parkway mainline now open