Otherwise, expect a partly sunny sky. The chance of rain today is 60% and temperatures will be closer to average - near 90 degrees. Scattered storms continue Thursday, too.
The rain is tagging along with a cold front, but that front stalls on its way through the Tennessee Valley. We won't see a major cool down, but highs stay more seasonable in the coming days.
Also, expect lingering off and on showers and storms through the weekend with rain chances tapering by next Tuesday.
- The beginning of a relatively rainy streak.
- Friday starts rainy, drying begins
- Rainy & chilly
- The stormy streak continues
- Rainy At Times & Windy
- Rainy Periods Become Likely Wednesday
- More Rainy Periods Likely Thursday
- A Rainy Next Few Days
- Bright Streak Lights Up Northeast Alabama
- Buckhorn ends Sparkman's six game win streak