The Madison County Democratic Women Will hold a luncheon today featuring several special guests of the Democrat Party.
The meeting begins at 11:30 a.m. at the Huntsville Country Club
The program will feature special guest speaker Democratic nominee for the 5th Congressional District, Peter Joffrion. There will also be additional Democratic nominees in attendance, including: Joseph Siegelman (Attorney General), Jessica Fortune Barker (SBOE District 8), Frances Akridge (HSV City Council District 2).
Speakers reflect current topics of interest to Democratic Women and to the community at large.
Madison County Democratic Women has been the life of the party since 1961 and holds a monthly luncheon on the first Thursday of every month from 11:30 AM - 1:00 PM except for the months of May and December. A buffet lunch, including vegetarian options, is available for $20.
- The Madison County Democratic Women Will hold a luncheon today
- Madison County Democratic Women hosting annual scholarship awards dinner
- Tie the Ribbons Luncheon
- Water outage today in northeast Madison County
- Madison County Democratic Party hosting debate watch parties
- Madison County Democratic Party Executive Committee member dies
- Service members honored during Huntsville luncheon
- Madison County judge holds hearing in stand your ground case
- Family and friends of slain Madison County man hold vigil
- Madison County Tiger walk