Happy Thanksgiving everyone!
Skies will be shining bright today across the Valley for Thanksgiving! Highs will reach the low 60s and we will stay dry all day.
If you are going to be heading out shopping early Friday morning you won't have to deal with any rain. However, it will be quite chilly with temperatures in the low 40s from 12 a.m. until 8 a.m..
We are tracking some rain in the forecast that will come in spurts. The first round will move in Friday night but clear out by 9-12 a.m. Saturday morning. The next batch will arrive late Sunday afternoon but clear out by 6 a.m. Monday morning.
- Thankful Weather For Thanksgiving
- Giving thanks to the first responders who don't get Thanksgiving off
- Thanksgiving Day Fast Facts
- Speeding driver thankful deputy saved her life
- Ukraine thankful for US weapons; Russia outraged
- Battle thanks supporters in concession speech
- Dreamers disrupt Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade
- Bruno Mars providing 24K Thanksgiving dinners
- More people expected to travel for Thanksgiving
- 4th Annual N2Hoops Thanksgiving Basketball Invitational