Tevin Mack’s flirtation with the NBA is over.
The Alabama guard/forward has withdrawn his name from the draft, according to a report from Stadium’s Jeff Goodman. The deadline to pull out from consideration is 11:59 p.m. ET on Wednesday.
Mack recently graduated and will be classified a senior this fall. Mack arrived in Tuscaloosa after transferring from Texas. In his first season with the Tide, he averaged nine points per game.
- Tevin Mack withdraws name from NBA Draft
- Collin Sexton declares for 2018 NBA Draft
- Report: Alabama's Sexton to declare for NBA Draft
- Auburn center Austin Wiley puts name in NBA draft pool
- Auburn's Bryce Brown submits name to NBA draft
- Auburn junior Jared Harper declaring for NBA Draft
- Auburn Basketball star Chuma Okeke Declares for 2019 NBA Draft
- Sexton ready to see 'dreams come true' on NBA Draft night
- Huntsville High grad drafted on Day Two of MLB draft
- Minkah, Rashaan talk NFL Draft