TUSCALOOSA, Ala. (AP) - John Fulkerson scored a career-high 22 points, Jordan Bowden had 20 and Tennessee rallied from a 15-point deficit to beat Alabama 69-68. The Volunteers snapped a three-game losing streak and contained one of the nation's top scoring teams, getting big plays in the final seconds from Santiago Vescovi. They trailed by 39-24 late in the first half before working their way back into the game.It was the biggest deficit Tennessee has overcome in a win since rallying from 16 points down in a 2017 victory over the Tide.
Alabama falls at home to The Vols
Posted: Feb 4, 2020 9:54 PM
- Tennessee rallies to beat Alabama
- Top-ranked Tennessee rallies, beats Vanderbilt 88-83 in OT
- Glass, Alabama A&M rally to beat Texas Southern, 52-46
- Down 15, No. 6 Alabama rallies past Tennessee in SEC semis
- Tennessee sending telecommunication support to Alabama
- Tennessee man named Alabama fiddle champion
- Tennessee blows 25-point lead, beats Iowa 83-77 in OT
- No more perfect NCAA Tournament brackets after Purdue beats Tennessee
- Auburn beats Tennessee, advances in SEC Baseball tourney
- No. 3 Alabama rallies late, survives 4 OTs to beat Auburn
Scroll for more content...