A Mount Juliet man is arrested after allegations of theft and investigations by special agents with the Tennessee Bureau of Investigation.
Bruce Jamar Orr, 27-years-old was arrested in Hendersonville on Friday.
Tennessee Bureau of Investigation agents joined detectives with the U.S. General Services Administration - Office of Inspector General in Sept. 2017 in investigating theft allegations.
Agents developed information in July that a car dealership employee in Murfreesboro fraudulently used credit cards that were intended to pay for repairs of a U.S. Government vehicle.
Orr was booked into the Sumner County Jail. His bond has not been set.
- Tennessee man is in jail after investigations of theft
- Investigation into Tennessee woman's death
- Huntsville man jailed in Tennessee on burglary charges
- Man recently released from jail arrested again on theft charges
- Decatur police charge man already in jail with identity theft
- Man arrested for theft
- Car theft investigation in Athens leads to man's arrest
- Boaz police want help identifying man in theft investigation
- Sheriff: 2 inmates overpower officer, escape Tennessee jail
- Fort Payne police investigating sock theft