Photo Gallery 3 Images
Ryan Parris, Keaton Anderson, and Mike Bernier were all recognized before the Iron Bowl during the Senior Day celebration.
Parris is a long snapper for the Tide, he played high school ball at James Clemens. Bernier serves as Alabama's punter on special teams. Anderson is on defense. He's a senior safety for the Tide.
Congrats to these players on all they've accomplished. Alabama plays in the SEC Championship game this Saturday in Atlanta agaisnt UGA.
- Tennessee Valley players honored at Alabama Senior Day
- Alabama A&M tops Mississippi Valley State on senior day
- 2019 Tennessee Valley National Signing Day Coverage
- Hot Memorial Day in the Tennessee Valley
- Tennessee Honoring 1998 National Champ Team, Auburn player leaves program
- Tennessee Valley Alabama fans preparing for National Championship in California
- Trojans Volleyball honors only senior
- Signing day for high schools across the Tennessee Valley
- Alabama players earn top honors at the College Football Awards
- 2017 Murders In The Tennessee Valley