Photo Gallery 1 Images
UPDATE: (8:45 p.m.) The Tennessee Bureau of Investigation says McKinlee Natress has been found in Limestone County, Alabama, and is safe. Her non-custodial mother, Courtney Burchell, is in custody, according to TBI.
A Limestone County Sheriff's Office spokesperson, Stephen Young, says the department assisted with the recovery, and Burchell is being taken to the Limestone County Jail. Young says she'll be extradited to Giles County.
TBI says McKinlee Natress and her non-custodial mother may be in a gold four-door Saturn sedan with tinted windows and a temporary tag. Photo: Tennessee Bureau of Investigation
According to Young, an anonymous caller said Natress and Burchell were at a home in Elkmont, and both were there when deputies arrived. Natress was released to the Department of Human Resources.
The Tennessee Bureau of Investigation is asking the public for help in locating 4-month-old McKinlee Natress, who is reported to be missing and endangered.
Natress was last seen on April 26, 2019. If you have information about the whereabouts of Natress or her non-custodial mother, Courtney Burchell, you're asked to call the Giles County Sheriff's Office at 931-363-3505, or 1-800-TBI-FIND.
- 4-month-old girl reported missing, endangered found safe in Limestone County
- UPDATE: Missing girl near Birmingham found safe
- Amber Alert cancelled after 4-month-old boy from Tennessee found safe
- Three children from Maury County, Tennessee reported missing, endangered
- UPDATE: Missing teenager found safe
- Alabama AMBER Alert: 2-year-old girl reported missing was found safe
- Florence police: 19-year-old man reported missing found safe
- Endangered, missing teen last seen in Hartselle
- UPDATE: Missing Bessemer man found safe
- DeKalb County Sheriff’s Office says woman reported missing found safe