After a bit of a break from the heat, highs hit 90 this afternoon under a mostly sunny sky. Aside from a handful of showers today, it will be mainly dry and mostly sunny - overall, a pretty average July day. Our chance of rain today is only 20% - it's even lower tomorrow.
A stray shower or storm is possible Friday and Saturday, but storms gradually become more widespread toward the beginning of next week. Another cold front makes for a bit of a cool down, too. Highs drop back to the mid-80s Monday with widespread showers and storms.
- Temps rise to a seasonable level
- Temps still at a comfortable level
- Madison County residents trying to beat the heat and stay safe as temps rise
- Dangerous heat as temps hit the mid-90s
- Freezing temps are back in the Valley
- Perfect now, cooler temps on the horizon
- Hot temps heading into the holiday weekend
- Alabama unemployment rates rise slightly
- Temperatures rise and rain returns
- Many rivers continue to rise