You still have time to put your best foot forward for a career in the aerospace and defense industry. Teledyne Brown Engineering is hosting a job fair, hoping to fill 80-positions. The company says it has several projects going on right now and needs more employees. Those projects include missile defense systems and NASA-related-operations. The company wants to start the hiring process in North Alabama.
"We've got a lot of great talent here in Huntsville. So before we reach out beyond the community, we want to give the people in the community the opportunity to fill those positions," said Melissa Zielinski with Teledyne Human Resources.
The job fair goes until 7:00 tonight at the Westin at Bridge Street Town Center.
- Teledyne hosting job fair in Huntsville
- Teledyne Brown to break ground on new Huntsville manufacturing facility
- Skilled to Work: Dozens of jobs added to support new manufacturing building at Teledyne Brown Engineering
- Humphrey's Bar and Grill hosts job fair days before reopening
- Huntsville VA clinic holds first veteran job fair
- Huntsville hosts international festival
- Remington holding job fair on Thursday
- Over 400 jobs available at the Northwest Alabama Job Fair
- Huntsville police host awards banquet
- Skilled to Work: Second Chance Job Fair in Huntsville is less than a week away