Huntsville Police said a teenager showed up to Huntsville Hospital after his car was shot multiple times.
Officers said 19-year-old was treated for minor injuries once he arrived. He had "glass wounds or graze wounds to his back and neck," according to a statement from police.
The teenager told police that was driving around with other people in the car when the shooting occurred. He gave investigators "differnet locations and statements during the investigation."
Investigators were eventually able to determine the shooting happened on Sebring Street.
The victim said he was not interested in pursuing charges.
- Teenager drives to hospital after car shot multiple times in Huntsville
- 2 women sought after a north Huntsville home was shot multiple times
- Huntsville Police: man shot while driving on Avondale Drive
- Dog has surgery after being shot multiple times in Albertville
- Teenager on bike hit near Seminole Drive and Binford Drive in Huntsville
- Huntsville Police officer shot
- Man drives himself to hospital after being shot
- Huntsville Police: one person shot on Rochelle Drive
- Huntsville police investigating after man followed woman, shot at car
- Man drives car into Huntsville home, could face murder charge