The Huntsville Police Department has charged a 19-year-old man in a Sept. 1 murder.
Aushad Malik Shaw was arrested and booked in the Madison County Jail for the murder of Latryl Williams, said Lt. Michael Johnson, police spokesman.
The shooting took place at Westlake Apartments, 1901 Sparkman Drive.
- Teenager charged in Huntsville Labor Day weekend murder
- Huntsville police make 2nd arrest in Labor Day weekend murder
- Teenager charged as adult with attempted murder
- Two charged with murder of Toney teenager
- Gas prices increased this Labor Day weekend
- A spectacular start to Labor Day Weekend
- Great weather heading into Labor Day Weekend
- Family remembers Huntsville teenager who was murdered last year
- Huntsville police charge man with murder in weekend shooting
- Man, teenage girlfriend indicted on capital murder charges for 2018 fatal stabbing in Huntsville