A juvenile is dead after Alabama Law Enforcement Agency officials said the car he was driving went off the road.
State Troopers said the juvenile from Sheffield was driving a stolen SUV. He was being pursued by multiple law enforcement agencies at the time of the wreck.
He was heading eastbound on U.S. Highway 72 when we swerved off the road, flipped multiple times and was ejected. It happened about 2.5 miles west of Rogersville.
Troopers said he was taken to North Alabama Medical Center where he died from his injuries. Troopers are continuing to investigate the wreck.
- Juvenile from Sheffield dies after crashing stolen car amid law enforcement pursuit
- Storm damage reported in Sheffield
- Sheffield delays smoking ban vote
- Florence police arrest Sheffield man as car break-in suspect
- Georgia law enforcement helicopter crashes in Alabama river
- Coroner: Juvenile killed after crashing stolen SUV was missing from Huntsville group home
- 2 children died after a stolen police cruiser crashed into their car outside a library
- Moulton man dies after motorcycle, car crash
- Alabama Law Enforcement Agency hit with lawsuit
- Law enforcement mourn fallen sergeant in Birmingham