A teenager died Saturday after losing control of his vehicle on East Limestone Road.
The crash happened at around 1:10 p.m. between Copeland Road and Mystic Dawn Road. The Elkmont teen lost control of his Nissan Maxima before hitting a concrete culvert.
The 17-year-old was not wearing a seatbelt. However, he was not ejected from the vehicle. Limestone County Coroner Mike West says the boy died of chest injuries.
A 16-year-old girl was also involved in the accident. She was airlifted to Huntsville Hospital. Her condition is unknown.
The names of the teens have not been released.
- Teenager dies in Limestone County wreck
- Teenager dies in Madison County wreck
- 1 dead in Limestone County wreck
- Victim in deadly Limestone County wreck identified
- Limestone County teenager killed in Saturday night crash
- Capital murder trial for teenager in Limestone County continued again
- UPDATE: Teenage girl dead after Limestone County rollover accident
- Teenager injured in late night wreck
- Man dies in DeKalb County wreck
- Arab man dies in Morgan County wreck