Taylor Swift kicked off her Reputation tour Tuesday in Glendale, Arizona.
The tour runs through November 9 for the US. Swift will end her tour with a stop in New Zealand.
Over sixty thousand fans turned out to whiteness the first show of the tour.
While songs from her new album Reputation made up majority of her set, Swift graced the audience with music from each of her albums.
The Grammy winner is set to perform in Atlanta, Georgia, August 11 at the Mercedes-Benz Stadium. Swift will touch down in Nashville, Tennessee, August 25 at the Nissan Stadium.
General ticketing and on-sale information is available at ticketmaster.com/TaylorSwift
- Taylor Swift is on tour and will be making a stop in Nashville
- Taylor Swift: 'I went through some really low times'
- Voter registration reportedly spikes after Taylor Swift post
- Ex-DJ says $1 payment to Taylor Swift sent by mail last week
- Trump vs. Taylor; President Trump reacts to Swift's endorsement of Tennessee democrat
- Taylor Swift, Nancy Pelosi and Tiger Woods made Time's 100 most influential people list
- Jennifer Hudson, Taylor Swift come out to play in 'Cats' movie trailer
- Nashville's LifeWay Tower implosion successful
- Cancer survivor and film director make first stop in Huntsville for film tour
- Interactive dining experience comes to Nashville