The Tampa Bay Buccaneers have picked Auburn's Jamel Dean in Round 3 of the 2019 NFL Draft.
Dean is the first player from Auburn to be drafted in the 2019 NFL Draft.
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers pick Auburn's Jamel Dean in Round 3 of 2019 NFL Draft
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers become first NFL team with 2 full-time female assistant coaches
- Cincinnati Bengals pick Alabama's Jonah Williams in first round of 2019 NFL Draft
- Oakland Raiders pick Alabama's Josh Jacobs in first round of 2019 NFL Draft
- Houston Texans pick Alabama State's Tytus Howard in first round of 2019 NFL Draft
- Minnesota Vikings pick Alabama's Irv Smith Jr. in Round 2 of 2019 NFL Draft
- New England Patriots pick Alabama's Damien Harris in Round 3 of 2019 NFL Draft
- Nashville to host 2019 NFL draft
- Auburn's Carlton Davis, Kamryn Pettway declare for NFL draft
- 2019 NFL Draft, what you need to know as round two approaches
Scroll for more content...