Photo Gallery 1 Images
A fire is causing delays on Interstate 65 in Cullman.
The northbound lane of I-65 is closed at mile marker 305 at County Road 22 in Cullman, according to the Alabama Department of Transportation.
The southbound lanes have re-opened, but expect heavy traffic and lengthy delays. ALEA State Troopers, ALDOT, and cleanup crews are on scene.
WAAY 31 viewer Andrea Mattox sent us this photo of a crane truck on fire.
Please seek an alternate route.
- TRAFFIC ALERT: Truck on fire, closes northbound lanes of I-65 in Cullman
- Traffic Alert: Crews closing outside lane, shoulder on portion of I-65 northbound in Morgan Co.
- Traffic alert: Wreck closes some northbound lanes of Memorial Parkway
- Lane Closure on I-65 northbound to be expected this weekend
- 18-wheeler wreck blocks I-65 in Cullman County
- Traffic alert: Huntsville Utilities closes Clinton Avenue lane
- Traffic Alert: Expect lane closures on I-65 in Morgan and Limestone counties
- Traffic alert: Accident impacting Jordan Lane
- Huntsville police: Northbound traffic down to one lane after wreck on Memorial Parkway at Mastin Lake
- I-65 wreck grinds traffic to holiday halt