The Huntsville Police Department reports that eastbound Interstate 565 lanes, west of Greenbrier Parkway, are back open after being closed due to a gravel spill.
Update as of 12:14 p.m.
Posted: Mar 8, 2021 12:03 PM
Updated: Mar 8, 2021 12:15 PM
- Part of I-565 re-opens after gravel spill
- Madison County roadway reopens after gravel spill
- Gravel spill delays southbound traffic on Research Park Boulevard
- Truck wreck, diesel spill causes partial closure of I-565
- Crews respond to fuel spill on I-565, near Greenbrier Road
- I-565 lanes re-open near Memorial Parkway
- I-565 open after wrong-way crash
- Traffic alert: Accident with injuries blocks part of I-565
- I-565 Lane Closures Start Wednesday
- Multiple wrecks reported along I-565
Scroll for more content...