Photo Gallery 1 Images
A band from Alabama who heard about the Wilson High School tragedy of losing three students in a car crash have decided to help out the boys families.
The Country music group Sweet Tea Trio is playing at Singin' River Brewery Friday night in Florence. The group is made up of Savannah Coker, Kate Falcon, and Victoria Camp.
The trio heard about the car crash that killed Coby Hines, Braden turner, and Tyler nelson and have decided to donate at least 10% of their ticket sales to the boys families. The trio said they wanted to help the families and community in anyway they could.
"We just feel for the families and we know God has got his hand on them. We just wanted to do that for the families to show them that strangers show love too." said Victoria Camp.
Sweet Tea Trio released their EP last year and has a hit on the radio called Rebel Romance. The talented group has opened up for Kid Rock and the band Alabama.
Tickets are $15 dollars at Singin' River Brewery. The Sweet Tea Trio will hit the stage at 8 p.m.
- Sweet Tea Trio to donate a percentage of ticket sales to Wilson boys families
- 116th Congress will have the highest percentage of women yet
- Tickets go on sale next week for Hydrofest in Guntersville
- Tennessee Waffle House reopens and is donating 100% of sales to families of the shooting victims
- Thousands attend funeral for Wilson High teens
- North American trio beats Morocco to host 2026 World Cup
- James Clemens Trio Commits on Early Signing Day
- People donate millions to help separated families
- Meghan Markle's mother is having tea with the Queen
- 2018 Chick-Fil-A Kickoff Game tickets on sale to the general public