Photo Gallery 5 Images
The Morgan County Sheriff’s Office says it conducted a major sweep of the Morgan County Jail on Thursday as part of its effort to combat jail contraband.
The sweep was conducted by a team of Morgan County deputies, jail staff and officers from the Decatur, Hartselle, Priceville and Falkville police departments.
From @MorganSheriffOffice on Facebook
During the operation, the team of more than 40 law enforcement officers searched the facility and found marijuana and a variety of illegal contraband.
- Sweep of Morgan County Jail uncovers marijuana, illegal contraband
- Morgan County sheriff: Woman's fake snake bite uncovers real warrants
- 2 Marshall County inmates charged with having contraband in jail
- Morgan County Deputies discover Marijuana Grow
- Former jail warden sues Morgan County sheriff
- Inmate escaped from Morgan County Jail
- Morgan County, Decatur law enforcement conduct school drug sweep
- 28 arrested in Morgan County Sheriff’s Office sweep
- Hartselle bust uncovers heroin, meth
- Inmates accused of getting drugs in Morgan County Jail