Photo Gallery 1 Images
Two people accused of murdering a Florence man appeared in a Lauderdale County courtroom for the first time, Thursday morning.
Hannah Burrows and Jesse Parker are both charged with murder for killing Devan Cobb. Police found Cobb shot to death in his apartment off Helton Drive, last Friday. Burrows and Parker were arrested in Memphis Tennessee and brought back to Florence on Wednesday.
During their first court appearance both Burrows and Parker were given court appointed attorney's.
Cobbs friends and family were emotional as they came face to face with the suspects in court.
"It's hard seeing them in court and seeing their faces in person than seeing them on the news and it's hard to see the family too, because you can tell his parents and Mary Beth are devastated," said Mattie Poss, one of Devan Cobb's friends who was in court Thursday to show support for the Cobb family.
Parker and Burrows are being held without bond at the Lauderdale County Detention Center. They will have a bond hearing next Monday.
- Suspected murders being held without bond
- Decatur police: Stabbing suspect held without bond
- Jackson County murder suspect posts bond
- Murder suspect's bond reduced almost $100,000
- Lauderdale County murder suspects released on bond
- Bond revoked for Franklin County murder suspect
- Huntsville drug trafficking suspect held on $1 million bond
- Murder suspect released in Lauderdale County on a $50,000 bond
- Jackson Co. attempted murder suspect bonds out of jail
- Jackson County murder suspect found not competent, bond revoked