University of Alabama student, 19-year-old John Threadgill is now banned from campus after a bizarre crime spree in Tuscaloosa.
Police say Threadgill pulled down a woman's pants while she was jogging near the campus on Monday.
The woman struggled with the suspect and was able to escape.
Later, Threadgill reportedly broke into a nearby home and stole women's underwear.
The homeowner chased the suspect after he stole her underwear, but he was able to get away.
Threadgill was later pulled over during a traffic stop. He admitted to both crimes during an interview with officers.
Threadgill was charged with second-degree burglary and first-degree sexual abuse, and jailed with bond set at $45,000.
- Suspected underwear thief arrested for stealing woman's panties
- College student attacks jogger, steals underwear
- Inmate escapes Hamilton facility in his underwear
- Man accused of stealing underwear, women's shoes and more from Huntsville home
- Huntsville police looking for thief stealing packages off porches
- Madison Police looking for suspected thief
- Auburn Cam Newton statue found with Alabama flags, underwear
- Man suspected of stealing newspapers arrested for gun possession
- Man arrested for stealing clothes from Belk, second suspect sought
- 17-year-old suspect arrested for home burglary, stealing firearms