The man charged in the homicide of Tania Rico, a 16-year-old student at Austin High School, is now in the Morgan County Jail.
Tania was found dead Oct. 24 in a residence in the 200 block of Bluebird Lane SW.
Bernandino Miguel Matias was found in Knoxville, Tenn., in the early morning hours of Oct. 25 and has been held there since.
He was brought to the Morgan County Jail and booked on Monday afternoon, according to the Morgan County Sheriff’s Office. Decatur police say his bond is set at $250,000.
- Suspect in murder of Decatur teenager back in Alabama
- Decatur police: Suspect in teenager's murder found in Knoxville
- Suspect arrested in Decatur murder
- Decatur murder suspect turned himself in
- Georgia murder suspect spotted in Alabama
- Two charged with murder of Toney teenager
- Teenager charged as adult with attempted murder
- Decatur police arrest two suspects for capital murder
- Decatur police arrest murder suspect in July 11th shooting
- Decatur apartment shooting victim dies; police looking for murder suspect