Madison County deputies are searching for a man tied to at least two cases, including one where he told a store owner he stole an iPhone as a joke for Instagram.
Deputies say a man, who goes by an alias of "Ladarius Shorter" is behind a reported gas station robbery in Hazel Green. Investigators are now trying to find out his real identity.
This is the same suspect in a Huntsville Police Department shoplifting case where a store owner claims he used fake PayPal emails to try to steal an iPhone 8 that was valued at $800.
Madison County authorities are asking the public to call (256) 533-8841 or email email@example.com if they have any information on the suspect.
- Suspect in iPhone theft case tied to Hazel Green robbery
- Hazel Green High principal resigns
- Fire destroys Hazel Green home
- Two suspects arrested in deadly shooting near Hazel Green
- Sunday's storm causes damage in Hazel Green
- Hazel Green teen killed in car crash
- Hazel Green man killed in wreck
- Hazel Green High School names new principal
- 1 shot in Hazel Green over money dispute, deputies say
- Woman, baby go to hospital after Hazel Green wreck