Photo Gallery 2 Images
A suspect, Larry Sneath, Jr., is in the Limestone County Jail on a $2,500 bond after a vehicle pursuit on Tuesday with Alabama State Troopers.
The pursuit started in the Tanner area around 10:30 a.m., and Sneath was apprehended around 11:30 p.m. The Limestone County Sheriff's Office responded to the chase after officials say Sneath jumped out of the silver Nissan he was driving onto McCormick Lane.
Officials say he ran into the woods beside a trailer park before being arrested by state troopers. Sneath's charges are not available at this time.
- Suspect in custody after pursuit with state troopers, Limestone Co. Sheriff's Office
- Limestone County authorities say suspect in multi-state pursuit now in custody
- Limestone Co. Sheriff's Office: Suspect in custody after shooting on Huntsville-Brownsferry Road
- Charges announced for Limestone County vehicle pursuit suspect, girlfriend
- Limestone County sheriff seeks property damage suspect
- Sheriff's office, legal team talk after Limestone County sheriff indicted
- DeKalb County sheriff arrests several suspects after vehicle pursuits
- Limestone County sheriff seeks multiple vehicle break-in suspects
- Limestone County sheriff: Suspect fed meth to ‘attack squirrel’
- Limestone County sheriff wants help identifying two burglary suspects