Four burglary suspects are in custody after a short chase that occurred when Huntsville Police responded to a burglary call on Linde Street NW.
According to police, at least one of the suspects ran from police in a white SUV from Linde Street, where the burglary happened. They chased him to Timberlane Avenue and Yukon Street, where he was apprehended.
The stolen SUV was taken a week ago. The owner of the car, Karen Reed, said she's learned a big lesson, to lock her car no matter what.
"I don't know that our car was locked, and just so everybody knows, you may have a valet key that you're unaware of in your car. When you purchased it, it may have come with one, so you might want to check and make sure you don't leave that in there. I'm not sure that's how they got it, but I'm pretty sure that's what happened," Reed said.
According to police, all four suspects could face burglary charges, which is a felony. The suspect who was driving the car could also face additional charges for being in the stolen vehicle.
- Suspects in custody after police chase in Huntsville
- Huntsville Police: Man in custody after early morning chase
- Two men in custody after police chase in Huntsville
- Huntsville murder suspect in custody in Memphis
- Huntsville Police: Domestic violence suspect taken into custody
- Two in custody after afternoon chase in Huntsville
- Two in custody after Marshall County police chase
- Burglary suspects lead police on chase
- Suspects from afternoon police chase identified
- UPDATE: Victims in Huntsville triple murder identified; suspect in custody