The preliminary hearing for the suspect accused of shooting and killing a Huntsville Police officer was pushed back to next month.
Court documents state LaJeromeny Brown will appear in court on January 27th at 1:30 p.m.
The preliminary hearing was originally scheduled for December 20th.
- Suspect charged with killing Huntsville police officer will go to court next month
- Huntsville police: Suspect charged, officer on leave after shooting
- Man charged with killing Huntsville police officer meets with judge
- Defense attorney withdraws from case of suspect charged with killing Huntsville police officer
- Huntsville Police officer shot
- Huntsville Police Officer charged with murder
- Huntsville police charge suspect with robbery, attempted murder of a police officer
- Huntsville police officer charged with murder denied immunity by Alabama Court of Criminal Appeals
- Alabama Supreme Court rejects immunity for Huntsville police officer charged with murder
- Huntsville police getting more officers