According to the Morgan County Sheriff's Office, on Friday, 18-year-old Summer Jordan visited the Morgan County Jail. Officials say, while there, it was determined a felony warrant had been issued on March 27 for Jordan’s arrest.
Jordan was arrested on a charge of second-degree robbery, and she was booked in the Morgan County Jail. Her bond was set at $20,000.
- Morgan Co. Sheriff's Office puts jail visitor in jail
- Former jail warden sues Morgan County sheriff
- Morgan County Jail inmate dies
- Inmate escaped from Morgan County Jail
- Morgan County Jail looking to increase officers' pay
- Sheriff: 2 inmates overpower officer, escape Tennessee jail
- Jail improvements underway at Marshall County Sheriff's Office
- Morgan Co. sheriff's office reviewing trustee program
- Morgan County Sheriff's Office creates Citizen Academy
- Marshall County sheriff’s son arrested, jailed