Chad Green, 49, of Athens was arrested by the Limestone County Sheriff's Office on charges of breaking into the concession stand at the Clemens High School field twice.
Green first broke into the stand on October 8 and again on October 23. On each occasion, he's accused of taking around $200 worth of food. The cost of the damages to the concession stand has not been determined yet.
He became a suspect when someone anonymously identified Green as the burglar after viewing footage of the incidents. Green confessed to both burglaries during an interview, saying that he was hungry.
He is charged with two counts of burglary 3rd degree, and is being held in the Limestone County Jail on a $5,000 bond.
- Arrest made in connection to concession stand burglaries at Clements HS
- Three arrests made in connection to burglaries targeting vacant homes
- Arrest made in connection to suspicious packages
- Clements High School bleachers severely damaged in storm
- Battle thanks supporters in concession speech
- Multiple arrests made in connection with heroin trafficking organization
- Three arrests made after burglary at Bullet & Barrel
- Man arrested in connection to string of boat thefts, burglaries in Lauderdale Co.
- Arrest made in California blast probe, but suspect hasn't been connected to explosion, feds say
- Two arrests made in connection to burglarized homes; third suspect sought