Brandon Berry has been charged with kidnapping 1st degree and murder after an investigation into a dead body that was found on Jackson County Road 86 in Woodville on Friday, September 14, 2018.
Berry was served these charges this afternoon and will remain in the Jackson County Jail, where he was already being held on unrelated charges. His bond is set at $225,000.
- Suspect charged for Jackson County murder
- Jackson County murder suspect posts bond
- Jackson County murder suspect found not competent, bond revoked
- Jackson County man charged in murder of his father
- Two suspects arrested in Jackson County on drug-related charges
- Murder-Suicide under investigation in Jackson County
- Jackson Co. attempted murder suspect bonds out of jail
- Jackson County deputies charge second person with murder in Tennessee man's death
- Jackson County stabbing suspect turns himself into authorities
- Jackson County deputies searching for suspect after stabbing