A suspect was arrested Wednesday for the shooting death of a man in March on Rooker Lane in Elkmont.
In May, the Limestone County Sheriff's Office told WAAY 31 the shooting happened following an altercation that arose apparently concerning a years-long property dispute.
William Brantley, 60, was shot to death near the intersection of Rooker Lane and Oak Grove Road. Kenneth Adams was identified as the man who shot Brantley, according to the sheriff's office. He is now charged with murder.
The department said both men were armed at the time.
Read more about the shooting here.
- Suspect arrested in Elkmont deadly shooting
- Deadly crash kills Elkmont man Saturday night
- Tragedy hits three school districts after deadly shooting in Elkmont
- Albertville police arrest suspect in deadly shooting
- Tuscumbia police arrest suspect in deadly shooting
- Elkmont community reacts to shooting tragedy
- Possible next steps in Elkmont shooting case
- Children's advocacy center explains mental health therapy for kids after deadly Elkmont shooting
- Limestone County deputies arrest suspect in deadly Cullman County shooting
- Two suspects arrested in deadly shooting near Hazel Green