Decatur Police announced the arrest of Brian Belisle for the murder of Christopher Preston.
Right now Belisle is held without bond at the Morgan County jail.
Preston was found dead Saturday morning on 8th Street SW, just east of Central Parkway and north of the Aquadome. Police said he was shot multiple times.
An investigation by police lead to Belisle as a probable suspect. A warrant was issued, and Belisle was ultimately found and arrested in Florence.
Police did not say anything about a possible connection between the two men, or if they have a motive in this case.
- Suspect arrested in Decatur murder
- Murder parolee arrested in Decatur for parole violation
- Trial to begin in Decatur murder case
- Decatur Police seeking help in identifying suspect
- PHOTOS: Decatur police searching for theft suspect
- Decatur doctor arrested on harassment charges
- Man arrested after traffic stop in Decatur
- Decatur man arrested for child abuse
- Woman arrested for assault on Decatur nurse
- Two arrested after police chase in Decatur