Photo Gallery 1 Images
Huntsville police confirm a suspect was arrested for driving under the influence of alcohol in relation to a fatal crash on Oct. 8.
David Duggan, 27, was booked in the Madison County Jail for a DUI charge on Oct. 10. His bond was set at $1,000, and he was released on Oct. 11.
Zayas-Cruz died from his injuries after his bicycle was hit by a vehicle at Wall Triana Highway and Boeing Boulevard.
Police say the crash is still under investigation.
- Suspect arrested for DUI in relation to crash that killed Madison cyclist
- Madison man identified as cyclist killed in crash on Wall Triana Highway
- Madison police: Help identify suspect related to fraud case
- Police: Madison shooting was domestic-related
- Madison man indicted in fentanyl-related death
- UPDATE: Cyclist killed in wreck on Bob Wallace Avenue identified
- Huntsville police: Crash that killed cyclist on Wall Triana now a criminal investigation
- Huntsville Alabama Wheelmen lead funeral procession for cyclist killed in crash
- Limestone Co. investigators arrest suspect related to vehicle theft
- Two suspects arrested in Jackson County on drug-related charges