On January 5, around 1:05 a.m., Morgan County 911 received a call of a shooting at the Lionz Den in Pine Park at 1612 5th Street NW.
Decatur Police officers responded to the nightclub and found a victim suffering from a single gunshot wound. He was taken to Huntsville Hospital for emergency surgery and is currently in stable condition, according to police.
Precious Garth was developed as a suspect in the shooting, and an arrest warrant was obtained for a Class B felony charge of assault in the first degree on January 7. She turned herself into Decatur Police and was booked into the Morgan County Jail with no bond.
- Suspect arrested by Decatur PD after shooting at Lionz Den nightclub
- Nightclub shooter arrested
- Huntsville Police charge suspect after New Year's Eve nightclub shooting
- Private security officer stops shooting suspect at Huntsville nightclub
- Suspect arrested in Decatur murder
- Decatur police arrest suspect in Point Mallard shooting
- Teen injured in Decatur shooting, suspect sought
- Decatur Police arrest church burglary suspect
- Decatur police arrest apartment burglary suspect
- Decatur police investigating shooting