A suspect, Justin Deshawn Pickens, is in custody after a robbery at Family Security Credit Union on 6th Avenue in Decatur.
Decatur Police responded to the bank on November 8 and saw a male, identified as Pickens, walking through the parking lot carrying two large bags. He was held for investigation.
Pickens was charged with robbery in the 1st degree and is being held in the Morgan County Jail. His bond is set at $60,000.
- Police investigating robbery at Family Security Credit Union in Decatur
- Suspect arrested after robbery at Family Security Credit Union in Decatur
- Decatur police arrest armed robbery suspect
- Decatur police seek help finding robbery suspects
- Suspect arrested in Decatur murder
- Arrest made in Decatur bank robbery
- Decatur Police search for suspect using stolen credit card
- Redstone Federal Credit Union surprises shoppers
- Suspect arrested for using Texas man's credit card information in Decatur
- Decatur police searching for credit card thief