Video is courtesy of Madison County Schools
On Thursday, Superintendent Matt Massey delivered the 2019 Madison County State of the Schools Address.
Hazel Green High School's Lady Trojans were recognized Thursday night, and Superintendent Massey presented each team member with a note of appreciation as a congratulations for their success.
- Superintendent delivers 2019 Madison County State of the Schools Address
- Madison City Schools Superintendent addresses plan for two new schools
- Madison City Schools superintendent addresses bus driver shortage, punctuality
- Madison City Schools Superintendent holds community meeting
- Madison County Schools unanimously approves Superintendent Matt Massey's resignation
- Madison County Schools name Dr. Mark Minskey as interim superintendent
- Madison County School Board searching for new superintendent
- Madison County Schools superintendent finalists to be announced
- Madison County Schools announces five finalists for superintendent position
- President Donald Trump delivers State of the Union address