A 10th grade student was taken into juvenile custody on Thursday after showing up under the influence and with alcohol on the first day of school, according to Morgan County Superintendent Bill Hopkins.
The student has been suspended from Brewer High School, pending the outcome of the district's ongoing investigation into the incident.
- Superintendent: Morgan County student caught with alcohol on first day, in juvenile custody
- Juvenile in custody after shooting
- Morgan County sheriff: Man caught during burglary
- Crossville Middle School students caught with alcohol on campus
- Watch: Bear caught in snack hunt at Morgan County home
- Morgan County educators explore careers for students
- DeKalb County Superintendent: Student in custody after potential threat to high school
- Juvenile taken into custody for Section High School threat
- Morgan County deputies wreck update
- Morgan County honors fallen officers