(AP) Pink has reportedly been suffering from the flu, and it has affected her rehearsals as she prepares to sing the national anthem before Super Bowl LII tonight.
Citing sources, TMZ Sports reported Saturday that Pink "had a really tough time making it through her rehearsal Thursday night."
TMZ added the rehearsal "didn't go smoothly" and "everyone involved didn't feel good when it was over."
Pink posted this Instagram message Saturday
In an Instagram post Saturday, Pink wrote she is "trying to practice the flu away" and concluded the note with the hashtag "#ificansingimgonnakillit."
Pink isn't the only one involved with Sunday's title tilt who has been nursing flu-like symptoms.
According to NFL Network's Ian Rapoport, Philadelphia Eagles wide receiver Nelson Agholor received an IV Saturday morning after he told the team's training staff he was "feeling sick and weak."
Eagles defensive tackle Timmy Jernigan, linebacker Mychal Kendricks and cornerback Ronald Darby were also feeling ill earlier in the week, per ESPN.com's Tim McManus.
Super Bowl 52 at U.S. Bank Stadium in Minneapolis is scheduled to get underway at 5:30 tonight.
- Super Bowl LII: Pink's National Anthem could be bugged by flu
- Super Bowl LII: Eagles win!
- Super Bowl LII: Patriots and Eagles stand during National Anthem, President Trump revisits controversy
- Super Bowl LII: Philadelphia police prep to prevent 'pole-dancing' Eagles fans
- Super Bowl LII: Remember what Pres. Trump said in Huntsville? "Get that son of a b***** off the field...!"
- Fergie and other National Anthem performances that didn't sing
- NFL fans speak their opinion on new national anthem rule
- VIDEO: Crowd finishes national anthem after sound system malfunction
- Justin Timberlake will probably make bank off the Super Bowl
- Google+ to shut down after security bug