Expect clearing to continue tonight. Breezy conditions persist as well, with a cool wind out of the northwest. We'll shape up nicely just in time to star the weekend and bring spring break to a close for many districts. For Friday, we'll start in the upper 30s and warm quickly into the upper 60s by the afternoon.
Saturday will be equally as nice and nearly identical in regard to temperatures and sunshine. The pattern starts to shift Sunday, and as clouds begin to increase, an isolated shower isn't impossible. Better rain chances are on the way Monday in the form of scattered rain showers and storms. The rain is coming ahead of a cold front, so we'll be near 70 on Sunday and Monday before dipping to near 60 behind the front Tuesday. In regard to rain totals, nothing prolific is in order. Most locations will pick up about three quarters of an inch, but up to an inch is possible.
- Sunshine returns to kick off the weekend
- Spring kicks off with sunshine and mild temperatures
- Some sunshine, a stray shower
- Much quieter with some sunshine
- Hydroplane racing returns to Guntersville this weekend rain or shine
- Flooding concerns return with weekend rain & severe threat
- Hot and sunny this weekend, rain chances return next week
- Sunshine today; Rain & Snow Possible Midweek
- Few overnight showers, afternoon sunshine Sunday
- Warmer Tuesday with periods of sunshine