The clouds are thinning as the weekend comes to a close. To start the work week, expect some patchy fog early Monday, in addition to some cool morning temperatures. We'll be warming quickly under a sunny sky and highs return to the lower 80s by the afternoon. The sunshine and calm conditions continue Tuesday and temperatures reach the upper 80s. By Wednesday, a few showers and storms are expected by the afternoon.
Rain and storms become more widespread heading into Thursday. Stronger storms with gusty wind are possible Thursday, so we will be monitoring the threat for severe weather in coming days. While the coverage of rain and storms can decrease Friday, more rain and storms return Saturday. Finally, by Sunday, the stalled front exits and we should see some improving conditions to end the weekend.
- Sunny now with rain and storms by Wednesday.
- Rounds of rain & storms
- Sunny and almost summer-like Wednesday
- Rain, Storms & Wind To Impact The Valley Wednesday
- Sunny and warmer Tuesday, rain returns Thursday
- Dry Wednesday, rain returns Wednesday night
- Sunny and warmer Tuesday, storms return Thursday
- Tuesday Evening Storms, Then More Storms Wednesday
- Mostly sunny and warmer Wednesday, showers possible by Friday
- Warm and sunny Wednesday, active pattern begins Friday