The Tennessee Valley is in store for another hot afternoon. Highs today soar to near 93 degrees under a mostly sunny to partly cloudy sky. By tomorrow, we'll be even hotter with a high near 95.
Tomorrow marks the end of a mainly sunny, hot streak of weather. An approaching front increases rain coverage from scattered storms Thursday to widespread off and on rain and storms Friday and Saturday. The trade off will be the temperatures, which dip to the mid and upper 80s heading into the next weekend.
- Sunny, hot, and hazy
- Sunny & warm, a little hazy
- Seasonably sunny & hot for now
- A Sunny Saturday Ahead!
- Sunny But Chilly For Friday
- Sunny and mild this weekend
- Hot, humid, and stormy
- Unseasonably hot, yet again
- Hot & Humid To Start September
- Sunny & Seasonable Weather For Thursday, Then Friday Showers