The Tennessee Valley is in store for another hot afternoon. Highs today soar to near 93 degrees under a mostly sunny to partly cloudy sky. By tomorrow, we'll be even hotter with a high near 95.
Tomorrow marks the end of a mainly sunny, hot streak of weather. An approaching front increases rain coverage from scattered storms Thursday to widespread off and on rain and storms Friday and Saturday. The trade off will be the temperatures, which dip to the mid and upper 80s heading into the next weekend.
- Sunny, hot, and hazy
- Sunny & warm, a little hazy
- Hot and sunny Tuesday
- Seasonably sunny & hot for now
- Sunny and hot but lower humidity Thursday
- Hot and sunny start to the workweek
- Hot and sunny this weekend, rain chances return next week
- A Sunny Saturday Ahead!
- Sunny and cold
- Sunny and seasonable today